Argostoli Marina has been built opposite the main harbor of Argostoli, south of the power station. Its entrance is open west and has a width of about 50 m. It is protected by two moles: the N one extends for 155 m to the W; the S one is curved and extends for 300 m to the NNW.
At their heads a red and a green light operate, respectively. Its coasts are quayed and have three T -shaped jetties, 85 m long and about 50 m apart. The marina can accommodate vessels with a total length of up to 50 m.
Show/hide POIs based on their type:All
For more Sailing Tips download the official Greek Waters Pilot app:
The Municipal theater Kefalos of Kefalonia is located in Argostoli, between the main square and the famous street Plakostroto. It was built in 1857, while Kefalonia was under British rule and it was bombed in 1943 during World War II.