The castle of Kelefa was built in 1670 both by Turks and the pirate Lymperaki Gerakari. It dominates the entire region in Oitylo bay. A visit will be worthwhile of the magnificent view.
Harbor Gytheíou, the principal port of Lakonikós gulf, consists of a natural harbor and an anchorage on the outside. Inland from the harbor Gýtheio town is situated, which is the capital of the namesake region of the prefecture of Lakonía and the seaport of Spárti, which is the capital of the prefecture.
The sound of the sea, playing with the shiny pebbles sparkling sea, taking a blue-green color of the olives are reflected on them, making the beach Kotrona one of the best places for swimming and lunch at the northeast of Mani. The beautiful pebble creek we describe, is located between the village and the village Kotrona Flomochori and considered as the 'Island' by locals.