At the end of the village of Kalligata Livathos, a red sand beach is divided in two by striking a rock. The water is relatively shallow and is ideal for children. Has a tavern, canteen, cafeteria and umbrellas.
The Municipal theater Kefalos of Kefalonia is located in Argostoli, between the main square and the famous street Plakostroto. It was built in 1857, while Kefalonia was under British rule and it was bombed in 1943 during World War II.
Immediately N of cape Ágios Sózon there is a NE-facing small harbor, with an entrance opening of about 20 m, which is protected by waves caused by S winds by a windward breakwater, which extends NE for about 50 m. Its outer side is made of natural boulders and the inner side is quayed.